Wednesday, January 27, 2016

JESUS IN LOVE

Jesus was having a round with the guys to celebrate his victory over the Garzak demon, a huge hideous beast with twelve heads and seventeen necks, when in walked the most gorgeous blonde he’d ever seen.  

He walked right up to her and said, “Excuse me Miss, but I couldn’t help but see your fat stomach pour out over your pants.  And I’d just like to ask if I could slide my wiener up and down your fat ol’ gut for a couple of minutes before my bus leaves to go kill more demons.” Needless to say, the woman was flattered.  

Jesus got so into his penile rub down that he missed his bus.  So, he asked Sharron (the fat chick) for a ride.  She agreed, and they were off to adventure.


As she drove down the bumpy dirt road in Mexico, Jesus masturbated to the sight of her jiggly flesh.  And at that moment, life was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment